HighLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FT-Elite-Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey HightLight ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 am

hi all im Luis Angel im From Dominican Republic , i play Basic Singles / Doubles . i have 1 Nikki lvl 44 ( my bros nikki ) .. and my personal Nikki lvl 16 .. 310 wins ... 68 lose ..... 286 perfects .i Hope be accepted cuz ur club its 1 of the best of ft ... cya soon ^^

Regards ... xSky
Back to top Go down
Zizou11
Admin
Zizou11

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 pm

good Luck!

Tell us more about you!
How you are skilled?
Why you wanna come in our club? (not only: we are one of the best xD , we know that too )
so we want good players too and not only members who wanna come cauze we are in top 10...

lg Ziz
Back to top Go down
https://damudda.forumieren.de
Gast

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:13 pm

yes tell us your charakterout u in our xe names and more^^we will speak about u in our club gl and hf^^
Back to top Go down
Sky

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:00 am

hehe my name its xSky... and the nikki i used before was my bro nikki lvl 44 name Novatico ... i can be defensive or offesnsive Razz .... on singles im offensivee and on doubles im changing my defensive to ofensive.. but u need to see me or play vs mee and u said ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gast

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 pm

hehe ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey HightLight ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey HightLight ;)   Hey HightLight ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey HightLight ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HighLight :: Application-
Jump to: